The Excelsior Springs Museum & Archives provides assistance for persons requesting research. Research will begin upon payment of the research fee. The Museum is staffed by volunteers, and research will be completed as soon as possible. Museum membership is $20.00 annually. The membership year is Jan. 1-Dec. 31.
- First hour: $20 minimum fee for non-members; 50% discount for members
- Second hour: $15; 50% discount for members. Additional research? Fee negotiable
- Photocopy fee (b&w, plain paper): $.25 per page
- Scanned b&w or color photos on photo quality paper: $20 each
- Digital image from Strathman or Hoyt negative: $20 each
- Handling & Postage: $5.00
- Use of your own camera to make a digital image: $40
Museum researchers may be available to assist patrons in person at the Museum. Please check the Museum’s hours to ensure the Museum is open on the day you plan to visit. Advance notice will give researchers time to develop a personalized research plan and ensure a researcher is available to assist. Begin the research process by completing the Research Form or by calling or emailing the Museum.